Shipping and delivery Information
Domestic Shipping (Belgium)
The following terms and conditions apply to all domestic orders:
- Postage and packaging charges:
- Individual orders of less than € 250,00 value: € 5,00 flat rate shipping;
- Individual orders of € 250,00 value and over: free domestic delivery.
- Delivery Information:
- Les Chis will dispatch orders using FedEx or a chosen courier as soon as possible (usually within 1-2 working days). Please note that Les Chis doesn’t dispatch on weekends, bank holidays or any other public holiday.
- Please allow up to a week for delivery after dispatch.
- Please allow up two days extra for personalized items.
- In case of made-to-order items, you will receive specific information on estimated dispatch and delivery via e-mail after placing your order.
- The purchaser is solely responsible for return postage charges.
- International shipping fees are quoted individually at checkout - if you'd like to expedite shipping for faster delivery please contact us.
International Shipping & delivery
The following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Les Chis is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- The order recipient is the importer and must comply with all local laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Les Chis is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs issues when shipping internationally.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
The purchaser is solely responsible for return postage charges.
If any items are not in stock, Les Chis will email you with an estimated delivery date after you place the order.
Some parcels will require a signature on arrival, therefore when ordering you must state a delivery address where someone able to sign on your behalf will be present. In the event that no one is available to sign for the goods and a signature is required, the carrier will leave notification of their delivery attempt with the necessary redelivery information.